Events and Festivals in Makati City
- Bailes Delos Arcos: Young girls pledge their devotion to patron saints in the form of a bewitching dance during this colorful festival that is held in June. Amazingly entertaining and quite a sight to reckon!
- The Xong Di Festival: Techni-colored costumes and props mark this interesting festival that celebrated the inimitable spirit of Philippines. Various ethnic tribes take part in the festival in full gusto and glory.
- Belen sa Makati: The festival of lanterns, celebrated along with Christmas lights up Makati like a giant Christmas tree. The whole place gets a fantasy land like atmosphere and there is festivity in the air.
Trip plans for Makati City
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Makati City
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Makati City
- Events & Festivals in Pasay
- Events & Festivals in Mandaluyong
- Events & Festivals in Kapitolyo
- Events & Festivals in Pandacan
- Events & Festivals in Comembo
- Events & Festivals in Malate