Yuchengco Museum47 Votes Currently Open
- Address: RCBC Plaza, Corner Ayala Avenue and Senator Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati City
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-28891234
- Ticket Price: 100 PHP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
It is one of the few well-frequented museums in the city, showcasing a collection of Yuchengco family. Started in 2005, today, it is a well-known name among the art lovers and historians. The place hosts numerous exhibits displaying items of all variety, local, international and heritage, bespeaking of the significance they behold. Strategically located in the busiest district- financial district of Metro Manila, the museum is an enlightening place to be in. Come with your family and brush up your knowledge on city’s history.
Entrance Ticket Details For Yuchengco Museum
- Adults: P100
- Students, Children, Seniors, and PWDs: P50
- ICOM and Asia Society members: P50
How to Reach Yuchengco Museum
- Bus Station- Chino Roces Avenue
- By Car or Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Makati City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Makati City and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.48% of people who visit Makati City include Yuchengco Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
48% of people start their Yuchengco Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yuchengco Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yuchengco Museum