Opened as recent as 2013, the CAC is a unique initiative of the City Council of Malaga to promote 20th and 21st century visual art. A gem of a museum, you are sure to be thoroughly amazed at the artworks on display at the CAC. The cafe at the museum also has a pleasant ambiance and makes for a great break from the city. The museum showcases the latest trends in art and installations from around the world. The excellent mix of international and local artistes make this museum a delight to visit.
Cac Malaga Travel Tips
- Wheelchair and disabled friendly.
- There is an on-site restaurant and cafeteria.
Cac Malaga Hours
- Hours of Winter ( Tuesday to Sunday): 10.00 to 8.00 pm
- Hours of summer (from June 20 to September 7 inclusive): From Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 2 pm and 5 pm to 9 pm.
How to Reach Cac Malaga
- Nearest bus stop: Alameda de Colon- Bus number 36, 20 and Salitre (Pasillo del Matadero-: bus number 1,3,5,9,10,16, C2 and N1
- Meson Iberico
- La Tosta
- Restaurante La Orden
- Recoleta Steak house Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.75% of people who visit Malaga include Cac Malaga in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Cac Malaga visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cac Malaga
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cac Malaga