Calle LariosCurrently Open
- Address: Calle Marques de Larios, Malaga, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Street Food, Neighborhoods , Streets
If you think Malaga offers no more than souvenir shopping, head to Calle Marques Larios for a real revelation. Full of designer boutiques, shoe shops and lots of retail therapy set against the background of 19th century architecture, this street is ideal for those who like a little more than just sight-seeing on their holiday. Even though the shops here are a bit expensive, you can be sure that you are shopping something that has been made craftfully in Spain.
Calle Larios Travel Tips
- Check out the shop that has been selling newspapers & magazines for many centuries while you are on this street. A great piece of history!
- Shops in Spain remain closed for afternoon siesta from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Calle Larios
- Nearest Bus Stop: Pasillo de Santa Isabel(bus number 2,17,20,30,36)
- Lo Gueno
- La Dehesa
- La Barra
- Pans & Company
- El Trillo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.24% of people who visit Malaga include Calle Larios in their plan
94.12% of people start their Calle Larios visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Calle Larios
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calle Larios