Events and Festivals in Malaga
- Fiestas de Carnaval: This colourful parade takes place in February each year and is marked by nonstop celebrations and events. You can enjoy flamenco performances, handicraft stalls and delectable food in almost every corner of the city.
- Semana Santa: This religious festival takes place between March and April , near Easter. An important celebration for Catholics throughout Spain, there is festivity and cheer in the air. During the day and night long processions held in the city, paintings and sculptures of Christ are carried on decorated thrones.
- Feria de Malaga: Celebrated on the second Friday of August, this is one of the biggest fairs in Malaga. There are lights and fireworks displays, Andalusian music and costumes, wine tasting and other festivities that go on till about nine days. There are many wonderful things to do in Malaga during this period.
Trip plans for Malaga
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Malaga
Malaga Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Malaga
Save 7%Granada to Malaga Airport Private Transfer1 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Travel from your Granada to Malaga Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Save 9%Cordoba Full Day Trip with Mosque Entrance from Malaga90 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
Be seduced by the Andalusian charm of Cordoba on a day excursion from Malaga. This intriguing ancient city was the capital of...
Save 8%Morocco Day Trip from Malaga to Tangier363 Reviews
Duration: 15 Hrs
Experience the magic of Morocco on a day trip to Tangier from Malaga. It may lie just across the Mediterranean Sea from Spain...
Save 7%Skip-the-Line Alhambra and Generalife Gardens Tour in Granada35 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Swap the cruise port of Malaga for the UNESCO-listed sights of the Alhambra on this full-day shore excursion to Granada. With...
- Events & Festivals in Alhaurín De La Torre
- Events & Festivals in Torremolinos
- Events & Festivals in Pizarra
- Events & Festivals in Torre Del Mar
- Events & Festivals in Marbella
- Events & Festivals in Torrox