How to Reach Malaga
HOW TO GET TO MALAGA
- BY AIR: Malaga has the fourth largest airport in Spain. The city is the transport hub for the Costa del Sol region and because of this, it has excellent connectivity to centres across Europe. There are many budget flights to Malaga from all around the continent. There are convenient options to reach from the airport to the city centre. You can get a train, bus or taxi into town. Renting a car at Malaga’s airport is relatively cheap, but it is advisable to book in advance.
- BY TRAIN: The railway station is situated just a kilometre away from the city centre. There are high speed trains from Malaga that take travellers to Madrid in 2.5 hours, Cordoba in one hour and Seville in a couple of hours. There are also options of slower trains available.
- BY BUS: The bus centre too is conveniently located close to the city centre. There are a number of buses running to and from all over Spain and especially the Costa del Sol region. The Muelle Heredia bus station handles the buses that serve the nearby province.
HOW TO GET AROUND MALAGA
- BY TAXI: Malaga has a good network of taxis that serve the whole town. You can even easily do day tours from Malaga to the nearby towns in a taxi. However, do keep in mind that there are many streets in the city centre that are pedestrian only. Taxi drivers here are far less scrupulous than the rest of Spain and will try to rip you off if you are not careful.
- BY BIKE: Malaga is a delightful city for cycling around. There are dedicated bicycle lanes and lots of good bike rental facilities around the city. You can even take a guided bike tour in Malaga that takes you around all the tourist attractions in the city.
- ON FOOT: Malaga is an ideal city for the aimless wanderer; the cobbled streets and narrow alleys beckon you to explore the city centre on foot. Most of the tourist sites are located close to each other, in the city centre. There are guided walking tours that explore this southern gem of a city on foot.
Ask question in category
Is there a flight from Singapore to Malaga airport?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, there are several flights between Singapore and Malaga.Report Abuse