La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga206 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Camino Del Jardin Botanico, 3, 29014 Malaga, Spain
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +34-951926180
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
A brain child of the illustrious Jorge Loring Oyarzabal and Amalia Heredia Livermore, these gardens are designed and landscaped to be a green haven with hundreds of rare species of plants. The wisteria walk and other pathways through the garden make for delightful strolls dotted with lush greens and exotic shrubs. Note the huge collection of palms some of which are as old as 100 years old. Bird songs and fresh air await you at this cheerful paradise!
La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga Travel Tips
- There is now a bus that goes directly to the gardens from the bus station and also stopping at the Automobile Museum. "The little red bus”. It runs approx. hourly from 11:15 at the Automobile Museum in the winter, last bus out of the gardens at 5:15 pm.
- Please check details with the tourist office, but this will get you right to the gardens.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga
- Reduced ticket prices: 3.10€
How to Reach La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga
- The Gardens are a 15-minute walk from the last stop on the number 2 bus route.
- Cafeteria Jardin Botanico La Concepcion.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.81% of people who visit Malaga include La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.72% of people start their La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Concepcion- Jardin Botanico-historico De Malaga