Museo Automovilistico De Malaga438 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Av de Sor Teresa Prat, 15, 29003 Málaga, Spain, Malaga
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-951137001
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Automobile Museums
A dream come true for a car enthusiast and an incredible experience for the uninitiated too, the car museum makes for an excellent couple of hours spent. There are a number of vintage cars and collectibles such as costumes and hats from almost every era since automobiles began to be used. The cars are in impeccable condition and the museum is well maintained.
Museo Automovilistico De Malaga Travel Tips
- Free entry: Children under 3 years old and journalists with identification.
- Guided tours: 10 € per person
- Tips and Warnings: Audio guide available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Automovilistico De Malaga
- Reduced price: 5.50 € (students, residents in Malaga City, seniors over 65 years old and collectives of vulnerable people)
- School visits: 4€
How to Reach Museo Automovilistico De Malaga
- Nearest Bus stop: Avda. Sor Teresa Prat (Tabacalera) (Bus number 15, 16).
- Nearest train station: El Torcal.
- Bare Nostrum
- Mario Eva
- Asador la Casita
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.6% of people who visit Malaga include Museo Automovilistico De Malaga in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
56.6% of people start their Museo Automovilistico De Malaga visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Automovilistico De Malaga
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Automovilistico De Malaga