Museo Picasso Malaga1989 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Palacio de Buenavista, Calle San Agustín, 8, 29015 Málaga, Spain, Malaga
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-952127600
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
The museum is an ode to the genius of Picasso and well worth spending a couple of hours wandering through his surreal artworks. There are about 285 paintings on display , making you wonder whether Picasso ever led a normal life, away from his art. Pablo Picasso was born in Malaga in 1885 and famously desired for his artwork to be displayed in his hometown.
Strolling around the museum will make you realize why Picasso’s talent has made ground breaking changes in the course of modern art. A great window to Picasso’s eight decades of artistic work, the museum is a must visit for any art aficionado.
Museo Picasso Malaga Travel Tips
- Wheelchair access available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Picasso Malaga
- Visitors over 65 (-50%).
- Students under 26 with valid identification (-50%).
- Prior reservation only- Groups of more than 10 people and maximum of 25 (-20%).
How to Reach Museo Picasso Malaga
- Nearest bus stop: Plaza de la Merced (bus number 1,36,37, C1).
- El pimpi
- El Vegetariano Alcazabilla
- La Cosmopolita Malaguena
- Bodeguita El Gallo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.37% of people who visit Malaga include Museo Picasso Malaga in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.02% of people start their Museo Picasso Malaga visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museo Picasso Malaga
85.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museo Picasso Malaga