Museum Of Glass And Crystal938 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plazuela Santisimo Cristo de la Sangre, 2 | Frente a la Iglesia San Felipe Neri, 29012 Malaga, Spain
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-952220271
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Exhibiting some 700 pieces of glass, this recently opened museum is a visitor’s delight. There are some interesting pieces that date back to the Phoenician times. Furnished like a private home, there is a truly Spanish feel in the air. A rare gem that thrives in being intimate, this museum was the brainchild of owner Gonzalo Fernandez-Prieto.
There’s a collection marking distinct historical eras with period furniture to complement it. Ancient Civilisations - Egyptian, Phoenician, GrecoRoman, Byzantine and Islamic are well represented and displayed beautifully.
Museum Of Glass And Crystal Travel Tips
- The Museum has a ramp, a lift, a walking frame, a wheelchair (if requested in advance), and modified toilet facilities for those who need them.
- All visits are guided, for which there is no additional charge. Visits last for about an hour, and are conducted in Spanish, English, French, and Italian.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Glass And Crystal
- Reduced 3€: Those over 65 years of age, children from 7 to 12 years and groups of 10 or more.
- Free : Children of 6 years and under, members of ICOM, accredited journalists and friends of the Museum.
How to Reach Museum Of Glass And Crystal
- Nearest bus stop: Carretería (Alamos) (bus number 36).
- Restaurante El Duende
- Vino Mio
- La Reina Zingara
- Meson de Cervantes
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.81% of people who visit Malaga include Museum Of Glass And Crystal in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
56.85% of people start their Museum Of Glass And Crystal visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Museum Of Glass And Crystal
81.56% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museum Of Glass And Crystal