The birthplace of Picasso, Malaga revels in its talented son and celebrates almost every aspect of his iconic life. Picasso foundation was formed with the objective of promoting and preserving Picasso’s art and life stories. In line with this, the Birthplace museum was born that showcases Picasso’s early formative life and illustrative career. A small but highly informative museum, a visit here is sure to enlighten you with lesser known nuances of Picasso’s life and introduce you to rare artworks of this celebrated artiste. Don’t miss the 90 minute informative video that is full of important information about Picasso’s life.
Picasso Foundation Travel Tips
- Museum offers free guided tours and workshops.
- Disabled friendly.
- Drinks or food are not allowed in the building.
- Photographs or video recordings are not allowed in the building.
Entrance Ticket Details For Picasso Foundation
- Birthplace Museum (Plaza de la Merced, 15) with audio guide: 2 €
- Temporary exhibitions (Exhibition Room at Plaza de la Merced, 13) with audio guide : 2 €
- Combined ticket: Birthplace Museum and temporary exhibitions + audio guides: 3 €
- Free entry for senior citizens , youths under 17 years, students under 26 years, unemployed, disabled and teachers.
- Sundays free entry.
How to Reach Picasso Foundation
- Nearest Bus Stop: Alamos (bus number 36)
- La Plaza Restaurante Malaga
- Picasso Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malaga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malaga and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.37% of people who visit Malaga include Picasso Foundation in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.53% of people start their Picasso Foundation visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Picasso Foundation
87.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Picasso Foundation