Top Historical Places in Malaga
Top Historical Activities in Malaga
Malaga is full of historically important monuments and is perhaps the best place to witness history unfold. The wonderful monuments and the rich history attached with the destination make Malaga one of Top Historical Destinations in the world. Malaga is a very historically important place and thus sees a lot of tourists every year. Whenever you are planning to visit a historical monument in Malaga or a place of historical significance, it is always good to know a little information about the place, its opening and closing times, the ideal duration of visit and the need of tour guide to visit the historical monuments of Malaga. Explore the historical monuments of Malaga with a guided tour or opt for in-depth information of its historical account, this Malaga guide is your go-to option for free. Move to things to do in Malaga page for the complete list of attractions and activities.
4 Reviews Duration: 12 Hrs
Leave Malaga and travel along the Mediterranean coastal roads to shop till you drop in Gibraltar. After hearing about the cit...
USD 33.58Book Now
1 Reviews Duration: 1 Hrs
We invite you to come and explore the old Town of Mijas Village and its most interesting places on donkeys. In Mijas, in the ...
USD 49.81Book Now
1 Reviews Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy this private and small-group 2.5-hour tour that will take you back in time in one of the world´s oldest cities: M...
USD 206.44Book Now
30 Reviews Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Recline and relax in Malaga’s heavenly Hammam Al Ándalus, a luxurious Arabian baths located near the old Medina....
USD 56.08Book Now
Top Historical Malaga landmarks
Traverse through the finest landmarks and famous historical buildings of Malaga.
- #1 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Alcazaba Added 18743 times in Trip Plans
- #2 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Malaga Cathedral Added 16353 times in Trip Plans
- #3 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Castillo De Gibralfaro Added 15884 times in Trip Plans
- #4 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Plaza De La Constitucion Added 1522 times in Trip Plans
- #5 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Roman Theatre Added 4578 times in Trip Plans
- #6 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Iglesia De Los Martires Added 2052 times in Trip Plans
- #7 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Calle Larios Added 380 times in Trip Plans
- #8 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Palacio Episcopal Added 207 times in Trip Plans
- #9 of 9 Historical Things To Do in Malaga Calle Nueva Added 1367 times in Trip Plans
More Top Historical Places in Malaga
Explore the travel planning tool for your visit to Malaga and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- Nearby Cities for Historical Attractions
- Historical Places in Madrid
- Historical Places in Seville
- Historical Places in Toledo
- Historical Places in Jerez
- Historical Places in Santiago De Compostela
- Historical Places in Salamanca
- Historical Places in Cadiz
- Historical Places in San Sebastian
- Historical Places in Ibiza
- Historical Places in Marbella
- More Historical Places on TripHobo
- Historical Places in Alcaniz
- Historical Places in Alicante
- Historical Places in Segovia
- Historical Places in Girona
- Historical Places in Lanzarote
- Historical Places in Burgos
- Historical Places in Benidorm
- Historical Places in Cartagena
- Historical Places in Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- Historical Places in Minorca