- Address: Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male, Maldives
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Market, Street Market, Family And Kids
Fish Market - Review
If fish is your weakness, then a visit to this market is a must for you. As the name suggest, the market is famous for selling every kind of sea fish in Maldives. You name it and there you get it. Its colorful and vibrant ambience is an added USP for making this place favorite for almost all the visitors. Though the place might turn out to be a bit smelly but if you are fond of fish, you will definitely not let the smell to spoil your tour.
Make sure you take few photographs with the sellers out there.
Fish Market Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Fish Market Opening and Closing Hours
- Ask the locals about the opening hours of the market.
How To reach Fish Market by Public Transport
- Nearby bus stop: Atlas Tuition Bus Stop & Olympus Bus-Station (Bus 402)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Male before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Male and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fish Market
95% of people who visit Male include Fish Market in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.76% of people start their Fish Market visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fish Market
79.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fish Market
Fish Market Map
Fish Market Trips
Fish Market, Male Reviews
All QuestionsFish market
- Brompton Junction London
- African Baron
- Trinity Baptist Church
- Edmonton Baptist Church
- Wembley Yard
- Peter Nahum
- English National Opera
- Communion Of Saints Evangelical Church
- Young Chelsea Bridge Club
- International Maritime Organization
- The Crown, Bestplace Inn, Clapham
- United Pentecostal Church Of God
- North Hendon Adath Yisroel Synagogue
- Carole Lambert
- Discoteca Romaneasca Club Funky - West Hendon - London