Male MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male, Maldives
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Street Market, Family And Kids, Street Food
Male Market - Review
The local market stocks agricultural produce from all Maldivian islands. It is located on the northern side of Male', and distinguished by the sight of hanging clusters of bright yellow bananas throughout the market.
The market is favored by locals and expatriates alike, mainly because of the availability of fresh, local fruit and vegetable produce at inexpensive prices.
A treat for all your senses, this market is a flurry of sounds, smells and sights.
Male market is added in 4 days Maldives tour itinerary.
Male Market Information
- Most of the activity and produce comes in the mornings, till about late afternoon. It is best to visit in the morning.
- The local fish market is just around the corner, if you can bear the sight of tuna blood and fish smell, it is worth a visit for the electric atmosphere.
How To reach Male Market by Public Transport
- High Court Bus Station
- Jetty No.3
Restaurants Near Male Market
- Salt Cafe and Restaurant
- Aioli Restaurant
- Seagull Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Male before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Male and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Male Market
95% of people who visit Male include Male Market in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
29.79% of people start their Male Market visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Male Market
51.21% of people prefer walking in order to reach Male Market
Male Market Map
Male Market Trips
Male Market, Male Reviews
All QuestionsMale market
- Clear Creek Valley Baptist Church
- Lewis Meadows Park
- Highland Event Center
- Ward Pond SWA
- Prospect RV Park
- Rocky Mountain District
- Infinite Editions
- Westwoods Community Church
- Jefferson County Public Library
- Wellspring Bible Church
- Jim's Prop Shop
- Swim Otters Swim And Fitness School
- River Mouse Touring Kayaks
- Randall Park
- The Star Entertainment Group