Point Dume88 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Cliffside Dr & Birdview Ave, Malibu, CA 90265, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3104578143
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Of what is frequently termed as the “quintessential SoCal beach” the Point Dume State Beach and Preserve is a must for beach lovers. One of the bets nature’s wonders is what you get to see at this attraction, essentially a promontory. You can choose to walk around, swim, surf, just sit and be, and even hike up the buff and if you are lucky, get to watch a Hollywood film getting sot, perhaps. Since this is a California park administered by the local authorities, there are opening and closing hours applicable.
Point Dume Travel Tips
- Come early to witness a magical sunset.
How to Reach Point Dume
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Malibu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Malibu and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Point Dume Address: Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area, Cliffside Dr & Birdview Ave, Malibu, CA 90265, USA, United States
- Point Dume Contact Number: +1-3104578143
- Point Dume Timing: 05:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Point Dume(preferred time): 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Point Dume: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.09% of people who visit Malibu include Point Dume in their plan
66.67% of people start their Point Dume visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Point Dume
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Point Dume
People normally club together El Matador Beach and El Matador Beach Road while planning their visit to Point Dume.
People also prefer to start their day with Point Dume.