Tuna Canyon Park164 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Malibu, CA 90265, USA, United States Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
One of the best ways to explore the beauty of the seaside town of Malibu is by hiking through the Tuna Canyon Park. A series of well-marked trails lead to this beautiful park set atop the mountains from where you can get a panoramic view of the ocean and the coastline of the city of Malibu. The trail to the Tuna Canyon Park is abundant in greenery and a treat for nature lovers. You will see some interesting local wildlife and birds on the way of your hike so keep your eyes peeled. Be careful to mark the entrance of the Park on your map as it is a fairly narrow trail and is easily missed by most travellers!
- Tuna Canyon Park Address: Malibu, CA 90265, USA, United States
- Time required to visit Tuna Canyon Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.98% of people who visit Malibu include Tuna Canyon Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
26.09% of people start their Tuna Canyon Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tuna Canyon Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tuna Canyon Park
People normally club together Malibu Pier and Las Tunas State Beach while planning their visit to Tuna Canyon Park.