Events and Festivals in Mammoth Lakes
- U.S. Grand Prix of Snowboarding and Free Skiing: It is a national skiing and snowboarding championship that usually takes place in Jan-Feb.
- Rossignol Annual Spring Ski Camp: Held in April-May
- Mammoth Lakes Film Festival: Held in May
- Unbound Chamber Music Festival: evening concerts in the month of July.
- Woolly’s Saturday Parade: Mammoth Lakes’ favourite pet Woolly hosts a parade every Saturday at 4pm.
- Night of Lights: Mammoth Lakes kicks off its winter with a grand party at the Canyon Lodge. The event occurs in December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Mammoth Lakes
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Mammoth Lakes
Save 5%Mammoth Mountain Premium Ski Rental Including DeliveryNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 DaysBook Now