How to Reach Mammoth Lakes
- By Air: Mammoth Yosemite Airport is connected to international airports in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. You can hire a taxi to commute between the town and the airport.
- By Road: Mammoth Lakes can be accessed by US 395. Bus services by Eastern Sierra Transit Authority connects Mammoth Lakes to Reno and Lancaster.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to do your sightseeing in Mammoth Lakes.
- By Bus: The Mammoth Transit System can take you to the various spots in town.
- On Foot: Major attractions in the town can be reached by foot.
|Coleville to Mammoth Lakes||77.58 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Fresno to Mammoth Lakes||101.64 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Reno to Mammoth Lakes||138.84 km||2 hours 18 mins|
|Simi valley to Mammoth Lakes||182.57 km||3 hours 2 mins|
|Thousand oaks to Mammoth Lakes||187.4 km||3 hours 7 mins|
|Northridge to Mammoth Lakes||188.78 km||3 hours 8 mins|
|Agoura hills to Mammoth Lakes||188.96 km||3 hours 8 mins|
|Tarzana to Mammoth Lakes||192.85 km||3 hours 12 mins|
|Santa barbara to Mammoth Lakes||193.35 km||3 hours 13 mins|
|Studio city to Mammoth Lakes||198.09 km||3 hours 18 mins|