How to Reach Mammoth Lakes, California
The Easiest Way to Reach Mammoth Lakes
- By Air: Mammoth Yosemite Airport is connected to international airports in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. You can hire a taxi to commute between the town and the airport.
- By Road: Mammoth Lakes can be accessed by US 395. Bus services by Eastern Sierra Transit Authority connects Mammoth Lakes to Reno and Lancaster.
- By Taxi: You can hire a taxi to do your sightseeing in Mammoth Lakes.
- By Bus: The Mammoth Transit System can take you to the various spots in town.
- On Foot: Major attractions in the town can be reached by foot.
Are you looking for a Mammoth Lakes travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Mammoth Lakes from Nearby Cities
|Fresno to Mammoth Lakes||101.64 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Coleville to Mammoth Lakes||144.24 km||1 hour 45 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Mammoth Lakes
- How to reach Fresno
- How to reach Death Valley National Park
- How to reach Beatty
- How to reach Reno
- How to reach Monterey
- How to reach Sacramento
- How to reach Bakersfield
- How to reach San Jose
- How to reach Paso Robles
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco