Lake Mary, Mammoth Lakes
About Lake Mary, Mammoth Lakes
Lake Mary, Mammoth Lakes - Address, Phone Number
Address: Pacu Ln, Bishop, CA 93514
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Water Body, Waterfront, View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
8900 feet above sea level, breathtaking scenery all around, a mirror like lake surrounded by a rolling canopy of pine trees - this is a very nice base camp in both the summer and winter. The area around the lake and leading away from the lake is chock full of activities - fishing, hiking, camping, and in the winter, even skiing. While most of the attractions to be reached from the lake are some distance away, the following are practically adjacent:
- Lake Mamie: A pretty lake for fishing, picnicking, or simply lounging.
- Twin Falls and Twin Falls Overlooks: The water from the Twin Lakes plunges into Lake Mamie at this location.
- Lake George: In the summer, this is the highest lake in the area that you can drive up to. Fishing, picnics and camping are popular activities.
- Crystal Lake Trailhead: The starting point for the hike to crystal lake is between the Lakes George, Mary and Mamie.
Lake Mary is also a base for hikes to Duck Lake, Mammoth Crest, Crystal Lake, Horseshoe Lake, McCloud Lake, Mammoth Pass, Skelton Lake, and Barney Lake.
Lake Mary Information
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake.
- The last of the snow at the campground only melts around late May and early June.
Lake Mary Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Lake Mary Opening and Closing Hours
- Store and Marina - 8am-5pm, summer only
How To reach Lake Mary by Public Transport
- Drive to here
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mammoth Lakes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mammoth Lakes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lake Mary, Mammoth Lakes Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 66 Bridges Ln
- Mammoth Scenic Loop
- 10001 Minaret Rd
- The Stove
- Edelweiss Lodge
- Campo Mammoth
- Rhino's Bar & Grille
- Black Velvet Coffee | Espresso Bar
- Twin Falls Overlook
- Lake George
- Mammoth Lakes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mammoth Lakes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mammoth Lakes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mammoth Lakes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mammoth Lakes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mammoth Lakes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mammoth Lakes