Scuba Diving At BunakenCurrently Open
- Address: Pulau Bunaken, Bunaken, Bunaken Kepulauan, Manado City, North Sulawesi, Indonesia.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 50000 IDR
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Water Body, Family And Kids, Scuba
Scuba Diving At Bunaken - Review
Think Manado, Think Scuba! One of the best places in Indonesia to explore the underwater beauty and challenge your inner adrenaline, Manado has vast opportunities to go SCUBA!
The best part doesn’t end here! All the four diving sites have a unique speciality in its underwater world and offer a different experience every time you dive!
Various tour operators offer diving tours to these stunning locations.
Some of the versatile features include:
Small animals, wall dives, underwater photography, drift diving, reef life and health, dive value-for-money and advanced divers
Some of the other popular diving sites include Bangka Island, Lembeh Strait and Sangihe islands.
Bangka Islands: Small animals, underwater photography, reef life and health, snorkelling and dive value-for-money
Lembeh Strait: Small animals, underwater photography and advanced divers
Sangihe Islands: Small animals, large animals, reef life and health and dive value-for-money.
Jump on the opportunity and get your diving gears on; because SCUBA in Manado is an affair to remember!
Scuba Diving At Bunaken Information
- Privately operated tours also arrange the commute between Manado and Bunake, public boat operates daily except for Sundays.
- Many resorts are available on the Bunaken island as well
Scuba Diving At Bunaken Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is entry fee of the national park, the diving charges and tours have extra charges applicable.
Scuba Diving At Bunaken Hours
- The diving schedule can be obtained locally
How To reach Scuba Diving At Bunaken by Public Transport
- Boat from Manado
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manado before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manado and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Scuba Diving At Bunaken
91.9% of people who visit Manado include Scuba Diving At Bunaken in their plan
68.25% of people start their Scuba Diving At Bunaken visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Scuba Diving At Bunaken
94.44% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scuba Diving At Bunaken