Are you looking for what to do in Manado?
PLACES TO SEE
- Yesus Christ: Asia’s Tallest Christ statue!
- State Museum of North Sulawesi Province: An interesting museum dedicated to geology, biology,ethnography, archaeology, history, technology and local culture.
- Klenteng Ban Hin Kiong Manado: A 400-year old shrine and place of worship.
THINGS TO DO
- Scuba: Manado is most popularly known for its diving sites and one of the top things to do in Manado is SCUBA!
- Some of the most terrific and striking diving sites are within a close vicinity to Manado and the city is used as a base to explore the water sports around.
- Some of the top diving spots include: Bunaken National Park, Bangka Islands, Lembeh Strait and Sangihe Islands.
- Hiking to volcanic mountain Mahawu.
- Taking a tour of Minhasa Highlands.
- Diving in Gangga Island.
Below we have a list of things to do in Manado and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Manado getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Manado with confidence.