Friendship PeakCurrently Open
- Address: Solang Valley, Burwa, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali, India Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Adventure, Peak
Located at a height of 5289 m above sea level, the Friendship Peak is a trekker’s paradise. A part of Pir Panjal Range, this peak remains covered with snow almost for most part of the year. What makes this peak attractive enough for the visitors is that it can be trekked by almost everyone that includes the beginners too! The best time to take a trek to this peak is between May-June and September-October when the weather remains warm enough. As you reach the top of it, you shall be able to enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding areas.
Friendship Peak Travel Tips
- Hiking to the peak is required.
Friendship Peak Hours
- Preferred during day time.
How to Reach Friendship Peak
- Hiking to the peak from base camp.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Friendship Peak Address: Solang Valley, Burwa, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali, India
- Friendship Peak Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Friendship Peak(preferred time): 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Friendship Peak: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.14% of people who visit Manali include Friendship Peak in their plan
95% of people start their Friendship Peak visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Friendship Peak
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Friendship Peak
People normally also visit Hadimba Temple while planning their trip to Friendship Peak.