How to Reach Manali
- By Air: Kullu has a domestic airport at Bhuntar which has regular flights from and to major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and other major Indian cities.
- By Bus: Kullu and Manali have regular state owned and private Volvo, semi-luxury buses coming to and leaving the two destinations for Delhi, Ambala, Leh, Chandigarh and other places.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Ambala Cantt and Chandigarh from where it is possible to get buses or taxis to Kullu and Manali.
- By Bike/Car: People who wish to get introduced to the valleys and mountains of Manali can hire a bike or a car on rent and can drive down the whole place. Bikes and cars are easily available on rent from Manali.
- By Bus: In order to cover the attractions at a distance, you can easily catch local buses from Manali bus station.
- By tour Operators: There are a number of tour operators that can make you explore Manali on day tours.
|Kullu to Manali||11.24 km||11 mins|
|Shimla to Manali||28.03 km||28 mins|
|Darlaghat to Manali||37.52 km||37 mins|
|Yamuna nagar to Manali||52.61 km||52 mins|
|Panchkula to Manali||53.08 km||53 mins|
|Zirakpur to Manali||57.07 km||57 mins|
|Chandigarh to Manali||59.09 km||59 mins|
|Ambala cantt to Manali||60.25 km||1 hour 59 mins|