How to Reach Manali, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Manali
- By Air: Kullu has a domestic airport at Bhuntar which has regular flights from and to major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and other major Indian cities.
- By Bus: Kullu and Manali have regular state owned and private Volvo, semi-luxury buses coming to and leaving the two destinations for Delhi, Ambala, Leh, Chandigarh and other places.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Ambala Cantt and Chandigarh from where it is possible to get buses or taxis to Kullu and Manali.
- By Bike/Car: People who wish to get introduced to the valleys and mountains of Manali can hire a bike or a car on rent and can drive down the whole place. Bikes and cars are easily available on rent from Manali.
- By Bus: In order to cover the attractions at a distance, you can easily catch local buses from Manali bus station.
- By tour Operators: There are a number of tour operators that can make you explore Manali on day tours.
Are you looking for a Manali travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Manali from Nearby Cities
|Kullu to Manali||43.06 km||1 hour 39 mins|
|Dharamshala to Manali||577.65 km||15 hours 16 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Manali
- How to reach Kullu
- How to reach Dharamshala
- How to reach Dalhousie
- How to reach Shimla
- How to reach Kasauli
- How to reach Chandigarh
- How to reach Mussoorie
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Jammu
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Jaipur