How to Reach Manali
- By Air: Kullu has a domestic airport at Bhuntar which has regular flights from and to major cities like Delhi, Chandigarh and other major Indian cities.
- By Bus: Kullu and Manali have regular state owned and private Volvo, semi-luxury buses coming to and leaving the two destinations for Delhi, Ambala, Leh, Chandigarh and other places.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Ambala Cantt and Chandigarh from where it is possible to get buses or taxis to Kullu and Manali.
- By Bike/Car: People who wish to get introduced to the valleys and mountains of Manali can hire a bike or a car on rent and can drive down the whole place. Bikes and cars are easily available on rent from Manali.
- By Bus: In order to cover the attractions at a distance, you can easily catch local buses from Manali bus station.
- By tour Operators: There are a number of tour operators that can make you explore Manali on day tours.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manali. The most preferred mode of transport in Manali is Car.
Average distance: 60 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 60 kms 60 min