Manali Sanctuary, Manali
About Manali Sanctuary, Manali
Manali Sanctuary, Manali - Address, Phone Number
Address: Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 91.8K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Located two kilometres from Manali, the Manali Wildlife Sanctuary is a paradise spread across 3,180 hectares. The sanctuary forms the catchment of Manalsu Khad. Dense forests made up of Deodar, Chestnut, Poplar, Maple, Willow and Fir trees, pristine glaciers, colourful birds like Kingfisher, Chakor, Monal and Snow Pigeons and animals like Musk deer, Monal and Brown bear, all these leave visitors mesmerized. Many trekking routes, from easy climbs to difficult ones, pass through the sanctuary and camping is allowed during summers.
Manali Sanctuary Information
- Carry snacks and drinking water along with you.
- Please help keep the sanctuary clean and do not litter.
- Hunting is a punishable offence.
- A walk in the sanctuary with your loved one is a romantic way to spend your time while on your honeymoon.
How To reach Manali Sanctuary by Public Transport
- Walking up to the park is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Manali Sanctuary, Manali Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Manali - White Mist, A Sterling Holidays Resort
- Himalaya Nyingmapa Buddhist Temple
- Manali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Manali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Manali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Manali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Manali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Manali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Manali