Manu TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Manu Temple - Review
The Manu Temple, named so after the famous sage Manu is one of the many religious spots in and around Manali. It is said that sage Manu found Manali and decided to meditate there due to its serene nature and pristine surroundings. Manu is said to be an ancient rishi often described as “the law giver”.
The temple located within three kilometers of Manali making it very easily accessible to the tourists. It is an old temple and the architecture is simple and elegant quite like most places in the northern mountainous region of India.
Manu Temple Information
- Please dressed appropriately.
Manu Temple Ticket Prices
- Free Entry.
How To reach Manu Temple by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi to reach here.
- You can also take a local rickshaw to reach here.
Restaurants Near Manu Temple
- Bella Pasta
- Cafe Amigo
- Open Chopsticks
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Manu Temple
95% of people who visit Manali include Manu Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
26.41% of people start their Manu Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Manu Temple
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Manu Temple
Manu Temple Map
Manu Temple Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Dharmsala, Shimla, Manali, Mcleod Ganj, Solan from MumbaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Dharamshala, Shimla, Manali, Mcleod Ganj, Solan
Manu Temple, Manali Reviews
Given picture of Manu temple and houses around it made of wood. Many foreigners come to this place to visit. Leather bags of good quality available around this place.
A peaceful place to visit and sit over there to enjoy nature beauty. Can be visited by hiring auto or by walk. Also visit Club House for kids activities.
Nice location....you can see all the mountains and beautiful scenery from this site.. recommended to visit during the evening, as there is no rush at that time...
Wow! It took a good trek to reach the temple. But the magnificent views from the temple made us energetic only. An ancient shrine set atop the hilla. Lots of shops on the way sellinng local heritage products of the area. Don't miss the temple.
Extremely serene and calm setting coupled with breathtaking views... The temple is a must visit to get away from the hustle bustle of the mall road... A different side of Manali altogether...
All QuestionsManu temple
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa