- Address: Naggar Castle Rd, Naggar, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175130, Manali, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +91-1902248316
- Ticket Price: 70 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Castle
Naggar - Review
Naggar is a small village located on the River Beas and not far from Manali. This tiny village is an attractive tourist spot, well known due to its beauty and simplicity. Quite a few attractions can be reached from the village of Naggar. The Uruswati Himalyan Folk Art Museum is also in Naggar. If you are a cultural tourist this museum is a must see for you.
The Naggar castle is another reason why Naggar is popular amongst the tourists. It was built around 1460 AD. The castle is an excellent amalgamation of cultures and a great example of mountainous architecture in India. The Verandas overlooking the valley are simple marvelous. There is also a gallery of paintings inside this beautiful castle.
Naggar Ticket Prices
- Naggar castle ticket prices: Rupees 15
- Himalayan Folk Art Museum: Rupees 50
Naggar Opening and Closing Hours
- The Museum timings (UHFAM) are from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Naggar castle timings: 7am-10pm (recommended duration to stay-1 hour).
- Himalayan Folk Art Museum timings: 9am-5pm (recommended duration of stay-1 hour), closed on Mondays.
How To reach Naggar by Public Transport
- Village Naggar
- Hire a taxi to reach here.
Restaurants Near Naggar
- Mount View
- II Forno
- Honey Hut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Naggar
94.88% of people who visit Manali include Naggar in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
27.39% of people start their Naggar visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Naggar
89.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Naggar
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Dharmsala, Mcleod Ganj, Kasol from DelhiBy: Guest UserCity: Dharamshala, Mcleod Ganj, Kasol
Naggar, Manali Reviews
- Woolwich Dockyard
- Wilberforce Theatre, Museum Of London Docklands
- Pennsylvania Coffee House
- City Music Tours London
- Kensal Rise Library
- Substation South
- East Ham South Conservative Club
- Lock One Batik Gallery
- Routemaster, London
- Croatian National Tourist Office
- Albery Theatre
- Shekinah Interior Designs Limited
- Abigails Party
- Kingsway International Christian Centre
- Laymens Evangelical Fellowship