Pandoh DamCurrently Open
- Address: Pandoh Dam, Himachal Pradesh, Manali, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Waterfront, Waterfall
Pandoh Dam - Review
The Pandoh Dam is situated on the mighty Beas river which runs through Himachal Pradesh. A serene spot, you won’t miss it if you are travelling from Shimla to Manali. Under the Beas Project, the dam was completed in the year 1977 and it was built with the primary purpose of hydroelectric power generation. Head over to the dam to marvel at its architecture, its vastness and to get inspired by the gushing sounds of the Beas.
Pandoh Dam Information
- Photography is prohibited.
How To reach Pandoh Dam by Public Transport
- No public transport nearby. One crosses the dam while travelling from Shimla to Manali.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Pandoh Dam
95% of people who visit Manali include Pandoh Dam in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.06% of people start their Pandoh Dam visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pandoh Dam
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pandoh Dam
Pandoh Dam Map
Pandoh Dam Trips
Pandoh Dam, Manali Reviews
All QuestionsPandoh dam
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station