Pandoh Dam, Manali
About Pandoh Dam, Manali
Pandoh Dam, Manali - Address
Address: Pandoh Dam, Himachal Pradesh
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 120.8K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Pandoh Dam is situated on the mighty Beas river which runs through Himachal Pradesh. A serene spot, you won’t miss it if you are travelling from Shimla to Manali. Under the Beas Project, the dam was completed in the year 1977 and it was built with the primary purpose of hydroelectric power generation. Head over to the dam to marvel at its architecture, its vastness and to get inspired by the gushing sounds of the Beas.
Pandoh Dam Information
- Photography is prohibited.
How To reach Pandoh Dam by Public Transport
- No public transport nearby. One crosses the dam while travelling from Shimla to Manali.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Pandoh Dam, Manali Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Thomas Villa
- Apna Tour & Travels
- Manali Rafting
- Sher E Punjab Hotel
- Mall Road
- Manali Taxi Service
- Club Mahindra White Meadows
- The Byke Neelkanth
- Bus Stand Road
- Trekking In Manali
- Manali Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Manali
- What to See in 48 Hours in Manali
- What to See in 72 Hours in Manali
- How to Spend 5 Days in Manali
- How to Spend 6 Days in Manali
- How to Spend 7 Days in Manali