Vashisht SpringCurrently Closed
- Address: Vashisht Spring, Manali (H.P.) 175131, India
- Timings: 07:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Hot Spring, Family And Kids
Vashisht Spring - Review
Located about 3 kilometers away from Manali, the Vashisth Spring is a definite must visit. The River Beas can be seen in all its glory at this site. It is a well known attraction that is pretty popular among the tourists. The hot springs are completely natural and are a great place to see.
The verdant village of Vashisht is a must visit due to these beautiful natural wonders. You can definitely take a dip in or soak your feet into the hot water and enjoy the weather if you wish. If you don’t want to do that it is still worth visiting this tiny village. The Vashisht Temple is also another tourist attraction. The village also has many shops selling woolen clothes trinkets and souvenirs. If you like trekking there are also many paths that start at the foot of the mountain. The village itself is worth exploring and will never cease to amaze you.
Vashisht Spring Information
- Do plan on spending at least 4 hours here. The village has a lot of places to explore on foot, to get an idea of the culture and life in the place.
- Women are advised to use caution at the hot-water springs. Although they are usually safe, some miscreants are bound to make your holiday spirit dampen.
Vashisht Spring Ticket Prices
- Free Entry.
Vashisht Spring Hours
- The timings to enjoy Vashisht baths are from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm, and 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
How To reach Vashisht Spring by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi to reach here.
Restaurants Near Vashisht Spring
- La Taberna
- Heritage Restaurants
- Drifter’s Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manali before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manali and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vashisht Spring
63.31% of people who visit Manali include Vashisht Spring in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.39% of people start their Vashisht Spring visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Vashisht Spring
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vashisht Spring
Vashisht Spring Trips
Vashisht Spring, Manali Reviews
Best place to visit after a trek.
This place is something strange natural hot water springs
Water is really hot ...just gives u a different feeling
Beautiful Sceneric View and Beautiful Place to be.
Everything was good but the fact that everyone was bathing in there made it stinky