How to Reach Manarola - The Easiest Way to Reach Manarola
- By Train: Manarola can be reached from Pisa Centrale through Direction Le Spezia.
- By Boat: Like the other villages of Cinque-Terre, Manarola can be accessed by boats and ferries.
- On Foot: You can also get to the city through the trekking trails from the neighboring towns of Cinque-Terre region.
- On Foot: Manarola is a little city, and can be explored easily on foot. It involves a lot of trekking, though.
Are you looking for a Manarola travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Manarola
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manarola. The most preferred mode of transport in Manarola is Walking.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 27.5 min
Walking 50%Walking 5 min Overall average time for 1 kms 5 min
Train/Metro 50%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
- How to reach Vernazza
- How to reach Cinque Terre
- How to reach Portofino
- How to reach Pisa
- How to reach Livorno
- How to reach Parma
- How to reach Florence
- How to reach Siena
- How to reach Milan
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Venice
- How to reach Naples
- How to reach Positano
- How to reach Catania
- How to reach Padua