Are you looking for what to do in Manarola?
PLACES TO SEE
- Via dell'Amore: Also known as Love’s trail, this is a beautiful walking trail between the villages of Manarola and Riomaggiore.
- Cinque Terre Walk and Drink: Take a walk around the sidewalks and enjoy occasional drinks.
- Church of San Lorenzo: A vintage church that’s so intimate. Also, offers a fantastic view of the locale.
- A Casa Cooking Class: When at Manarole and want to try something different, take a cooking class and learn to prepare Ravioli and, colored taliatelle and other dishes.
- Enjoy Cinque Terre Day Tours: Like most of the tours in Cinque-Terre region, this one also involves a boat ride around the neighbourhood with a great guide explaining the history of the villages. Address: Vico Chiuso Marina 47, 19017 Manarola, Italy.
- Arbaspaa srl Tour Operator: A tour around the villages of Cinque-Terre that involves a lot of trekking. Address: Via Discovolo 252a, 19017 Manarola, Italy.
Below we have a list of things to do in Manarola and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Manarola getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Manarola with confidence.