Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da AmazoniaCurrently Closed
- Address: Praca Francisco Pereira da Silva S/N - Distrito Industrial, Manaus - AM, 69073-270, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9221255300
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The cultural highlight of Manaus, the Centro Cultural dos Povos de Amazonia is a complex housing a museum which showcases exhibits and artefacts of indigenous groups of Amazon. The complex also accommodates a film-screening room and a huge arena used for festivals and events.
Do try to visit during a film-screening here. The Museum is however, a tourist favourite!
- Do call up the centre to know about ticket prices.
- Bus: Avenida Rodrigo Otavio, 45
- Bus Number- 010, 013, 122, 418, 419, 535, 603, 619, 621, 624, 625, 677, 680, 705, 708, 711, 713, 714, 715
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.4% of people who visit Manaus include Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da Amazonia in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da Amazonia visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da Amazonia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centro Cultural Dos Povos Da Amazonia
Interesting visit for learning about the Amazon people
For me, this place is not good. I don't like it at all.