Events and Festivals in Manaus
- Amazonas Carnival (February): You can’t be in Brazil and not want to carnival! The Eduardo Ribeiro Avenue is where you want to be when the celebrations kick in. The parades, costumes, performances and the sheer festivity in the air is contagious enough to make you want to dive head-first into one the world’s best celebrated events.
- Amazonas Opera Festival (May): The Teatro Amazonas is indeed a force to be reckoned with. One of the most awaited and a popular event of Manaus is held here- the Opera Festivals. This festival brings to you, from the heart of the Amazon region, some dramatic and enjoyable ballet and musical performances. Don’t miss out on the performance by the theatre’s official orchestra.
- Boi Manaus Festival (October): Otherwise known as the ‘anniversary of Manaus’, this event takes place on the 24th of October to commemorate the existence of the city of Manaus. It was on the day that the city was officially recognized. The streets are decorated and people parade around in costumes, followed by many-a-performances that encompass the spirit of the city.
Trip plans for Manaus
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Manaus
875 Views2 Days 1 NightManaus Excursion - Amazon Rainforest and Meeting of the Water.By: Marry Jones
Manaus Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Manaus
Save 10%Rio Negro Cruise from Manaus to the Amazon River33 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
On this full-day tour from Manaus, cruise down the Rio Negro to the Meeting of the Waters, the location where it meets the Am...
Meeting of the Waters and Janauari Lake Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
An amazing tour where you will discover why the waters of Negro and Solimoes rivers cannot mix for several kilometers.Join th...Book Now
The Manaus Highlights City Tour2 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Welcome to Manaus, the main gate to the Amazon rain forest and a city located in the middle of the jungle with an amazing and...Book Now
A Manaus Overview and Meeting of the Waters - Half Day Tour1 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
See some of Manaus city's most famous sights in this 4 hour private guided tour, including Manaus City Hall, a traditional ma...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Macapa
- Events & Festivals in Belem
- Events & Festivals in Epitaciolândia
- Events & Festivals in Pio Xii
- Events & Festivals in Sao Luis
- Events & Festivals in Barreirinhas