Inpa-bosque Da CienciaCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Andre Araujo, 2936 – Petropolis Manaus – AM 69080-971, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9236433377
- Ticket Price: 5 BRL
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Bosque da Ciencia is an enclosed piece of tropical forest under the INPA, who conduct their research amidst the diverse flora and fauna found here. Whilst initially the INPA conducted research and inventories of the inhabitants of the park, their aim is now to expand the sustainable use of the natural resources of the Amazon. Nature trails are particularly popular here along with the manatee tanks, the botanical gardens and the orchardium.
- For children under 10 years and senior citizen above 60 years of age, the entrance chance is waived.
- Avenida Andre Araujo, 179 (bus stop).
- Fast Temaki Sao Francisco
- Waku Sese
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.51% of people who visit Manaus include Inpa-bosque Da Ciencia in their plan
95% of people start their Inpa-bosque Da Ciencia visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Inpa-bosque Da Ciencia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inpa-bosque Da Ciencia
People normally also visit Parque Do Mindu while planning their trip to Inpa-bosque Da Ciencia.