Jau National ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Rua Antenor Carlos Frederico, 69 – Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora, Novo Airao – AM, 69730-000, Brazil, Manaus
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9233651345
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
About Jau National Park, Manaus
Located almost 250 kilometres west of Manaus, the Jau National Park is known for its sheer brilliance of all things nature! Get to see dolphins and interact with them at an arm’s length! Take up leisure walks through the jungle tracks or witness the Amazon riversing to its visitors.
A must if you are travelling with family or are simply a nature’s child!
Jau National Park Information
- Carry food and water with you.
- Wearing good trekking shoes is a must!
- Do prefer going for a guided tour.
Jau National Park Ticket Prices
- The park charges a maintenance fee of R$ 3 per person per day. An additional charge of R$ 16 to R$ 64 is paid by boat (not per person) depending on the size of the vessel.
How To reach Jau National Park by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi to rent a Car to reach the national park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jau National Park
65% of people who visit Manaus include Jau National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.97% of people start their Jau National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Jau National Park
Jau National Park Map
Jau National Park Trips
Jau National Park, Manaus Reviews
All QuestionsJau national park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows