Jau National ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Rua Antenor Carlos Frederico, 69 – Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora, Novo Airao – AM, 69730-000, Brazil, Manaus
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9233651345
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Jau National Park - Review
Located almost 250 kilometres west of Manaus, the Jau National Park is known for its sheer brilliance of all things nature! Get to see dolphins and interact with them at an arm’s length! Take up leisure walks through the jungle tracks or witness the Amazon riversing to its visitors.
A must if you are travelling with family or are simply a nature’s child!
Jau National Park Information
- Carry food and water with you.
- Wearing good trekking shoes is a must!
- Do prefer going for a guided tour.
Jau National Park Ticket Prices
- The park charges a maintenance fee of R$ 3 per person per day. An additional charge of R$ 16 to R$ 64 is paid by boat (not per person) depending on the size of the vessel.
How To reach Jau National Park by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi to rent a Car to reach the national park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jau National Park
73.76% of people who visit Manaus include Jau National Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.97% of people start their Jau National Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Jau National Park
Jau National Park Map
Jau National Park Trips
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Manaus from Santa Luċija Football ClubBy: Guest User