Meeting Of The Waters, ManausCurrently Open
- Address: Rua Salvador Adrianopolis 120 Andar 12, Manaus, State of Amazonas 6901060, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 110 BRL
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, River, Tour, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
About Meeting Of The Waters, Manaus
Co-existence is possible! If you don’t believe it, visit the Meeting of the Waters. Don’t mistake this as an estuary, as the rivers do certainly meet, but they run side by side for almost 6 kilometers. The Amazon, known for its muddy posterior and the Rio Negro, it’s quicker and darker contemporary. A sight you don’t want to miss out on, it won’t take you long to notice the difference in the flowing waters; dip your feet in the Amazon and the Rio Negro and you’ll immediately feel the difference in the temperature. The Amazon is warm whilst the Rio Negro is a lot cooler.
It’s these differences in the temperature, velocity and salinity that make this wonderful act of nature possible and enjoyable to experience. It’s only possible to see the Meeting of the Water through a guided tour, so book your place as soon as you can.
Meeting Of The Waters Information
- Each tour operator have their own timings and prices, so set aside almost half a day or more for this trip.
- The Meeting of the Waters is a guided tour that is conducted by many tour operators across the city.
How To reach Meeting Of The Waters by Public Transport
- Rua Salvador, 1 (bus stop)
Restaurants Near Meeting Of The Waters
- Cafe Adrianopolis
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Meeting Of The Waters, Manaus Reviews
Where the Amazon river starts. Not to be missed if you're in the area.
Nothing like it in the world. Great boat ride on a world famous river. Ask your tour company to add on piranha fishing.
Lugar inesquecível, você que vem a Manaus não perca este belo passeio de barco pelo encontro das águas...