Meeting Of The Waters301 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rua Salvador Adrianopolis 120 Andar 12, Manaus, State of Amazonas 6901060, Brazil Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 110 BRL
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, River, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Co-existence is possible! If you don’t believe it, visit the Meeting of the Waters. Don’t mistake this as an estuary, as the rivers do certainly meet, but they run side by side for almost 6 kilometers. The Amazon, known for its muddy posterior and the Rio Negro, it’s quicker and darker contemporary. A sight you don’t want to miss out on, it won’t take you long to notice the difference in the flowing waters; dip your feet in the Amazon and the Rio Negro and you’ll immediately feel the difference in the temperature. The Amazon is warm whilst the Rio Negro is a lot cooler.
It’s these differences in the temperature, velocity and salinity that make this wonderful act of nature possible and enjoyable to experience. It’s only possible to see the Meeting of the Water through a guided tour, so book your place as soon as you can.
Meeting Of The Waters Travel Tips
- Each tour operator have their own timings and prices, so set aside almost half a day or more for this trip.
- The Meeting of the Waters is a guided tour that is conducted by many tour operators across the city.
How to Reach Meeting Of The Waters
- Rua Salvador, 1 (bus stop)
- Cafe Adrianopolis
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Meeting Of The Waters Address: Rua Salvador Adrianopolis 120 Andar 12, Manaus, State of Amazonas 6901060, Brazil
- Meeting Of The Waters Timing: 24-hrs
- Meeting Of The Waters Price: 110 BRL
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Manaus include Meeting Of The Waters in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
84.62% of people start their Meeting Of The Waters visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Meeting Of The Waters
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Meeting Of The Waters
People normally club together Palacete Provincial and Praia Da Lua while planning their visit to Meeting Of The Waters.
Meeting Of The Waters Reviews & Ratings
Tem uma vaga p duas pessoas hoje?Answer Report Abuse