Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus
About Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus
Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Igarape Sao Joao - Acessoporbarcona Marina do David, em Ponta Negra (25' de barco) Taruma Mirim, Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil
Ticket Price: 5 BRL
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 747 times in trip plans
Museum, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The museum represents the lifestyle of a rubber plantation owner and his bounded labourers. Although built as a movie set, the museum showcases the operating system of the rubber plantation.
Take a walk along the premises while the guided tour astounds you of an era completely neglected by the world.
Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Information
- Carry high grip shoes, hats and carry your own water and snacks.
How To reach Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi or Rent a Car to reach the place.
- Busses are available from the city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Inpa-instituto Nacional De Pesquisas Da Amazonia
- Parque Dos Bilhares
- Amazonia Arena
- Eduardo Gomes International Airport
- Reservatorio Do Moco
- Arquidiocese De Manaus
- Tropical Hotel
- Manaus Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Manaus
- What to See in 48 Hours in Manaus
- What to See in 72 Hours in Manaus
- How to Spend 5 Days in Manaus
- How to Spend 6 Days in Manaus
- How to Spend 7 Days in Manaus