Museu Do Seringal Vila ParaisoCurrently Closed
- Address: Igarape Sao Joao - Acessoporbarcona Marina do David, em Ponta Negra (25' de barco) Taruma Mirim, Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9236313632
- Ticket Price: 5 BRL
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Walking Area, Family And Kids
About Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso, Manaus
The museum represents the lifestyle of a rubber plantation owner and his bounded labourers. Although built as a movie set, the museum showcases the operating system of the rubber plantation.
Take a walk along the premises while the guided tour astounds you of an era completely neglected by the world.
Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Information
- Carry high grip shoes, hats and carry your own water and snacks.
How To reach Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso by Public Transport
- Hire a Taxi or Rent a Car to reach the place.
- Busses are available from the city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso
89.17% of people who visit Manaus include Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
79.25% of people start their Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso