The museum represents the lifestyle of a rubber plantation owner and his bounded labourers. Although built as a movie set, the museum showcases the operating system of the rubber plantation.
Take a walk along the premises while the guided tour astounds you of an era completely neglected by the world.
- Carry high grip shoes, hats and carry your own water and snacks.
- Hire a Taxi or Rent a Car to reach the place.
- Busses are available from the city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Are you associated with this business? Get in Touch
- Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Address: Igarape Sao Joao - Acessoporbarcona Marina do David, em Ponta Negra (25' de barco) Taruma Mirim, Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil
- Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Contact Number: +55-9236313632
- Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso Price: 5 BRL
- Best time to visit Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Thursday, Friday and Sunday
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso
* The facts given above are based on traveler data on TripHobo and might vary from the actual figures
People normally club together Parque Do Mindu and Alfandega while planning their visit to Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso.
People also prefer to start their day with Museu Do Seringal Vila Paraiso.