Parque Do MinduCurrently Closed
- Address: Av Perimetral s/n, Manaus, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
About Parque Do Mindu, Manaus
The Parque Do Mindu is a rare treat for environmentalist- whether by profession or by interest. The park is located at the heart of the city and is graced by a river which flows right through it. A critically endangered species- the tiny Sanguinusbicolor, better known as the bare-faced tamarin (squirrel sized monkey), makes the park its home. Do take a walk through the park to see this rare species and don’t forget to enjoy the splendid flora around.
Parque Do Mindu Information
- Sundays can get pretty crowded.
- Visit the park in the early mornings or late afternoons if you want to see the Tamarins in all their glory.
- Carry your own water and snacks to have during your walks around the park.
How To reach Parque Do Mindu by Public Transport
- Bus: AvenidaWaldomiroLustosa, 266
- Bus number- 9, 611
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parque Do Mindu
95% of people who visit Manaus include Parque Do Mindu in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.24% of people start their Parque Do Mindu visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque Do Mindu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Do Mindu
Parque Do Mindu Map
Parque Do Mindu Trips
Parque Do Mindu, Manaus Reviews