Parque Do Mindu151 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Av Perimetral s/n, Manaus, Brazil Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The Parque Do Mindu is a rare treat for environmentalist- whether by profession or by interest. The park is located at the heart of the city and is graced by a river which flows right through it. A critically endangered species- the tiny Sanguinusbicolor, better known as the bare-faced tamarin (squirrel sized monkey), makes the park its home. Do take a walk through the park to see this rare species and don’t forget to enjoy the splendid flora around.
Parque Do Mindu Travel Tips
- Sundays can get pretty crowded.
- Visit the park in the early mornings or late afternoons if you want to see the Tamarins in all their glory.
- Carry your own water and snacks to have during your walks around the park.
How to Reach Parque Do Mindu
- Bus: AvenidaWaldomiroLustosa, 266
- Bus number- 9, 611
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parque Do Mindu Address: Av Perimetral s/n, Manaus, Brazil
- Parque Do Mindu Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Parque Do Mindu(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parque Do Mindu: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
52.25% of people who visit Manaus include Parque Do Mindu in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
73.08% of people start their Parque Do Mindu visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque Do Mindu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Do Mindu
People normally club together INPA-bosque Da Ciencia and Centro Cultural Palacio Rio Negro while planning their visit to Parque Do Mindu.