Parque Senador Jefferson Peres198 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenida 7 De Setembro, 1546 | Centro, Manaus, Amazonas (Estado) 69005-141, Brasil, Brazil Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The park is dedicated to the Senator- Late Jefferson Peres. It is a well maintained lush green zone right in the heart of the city. The park has walking and biking tracks and is known more for its casual laid back ambience than its history.
Many cafes and restaurants are at a walkable distance from here. The park has cosy spots where you can have an intimate picnic or simply unwind amidst the trees after a long day of sightseeing.
Parque Senador Jefferson Peres Travel Tips
- Do carry your own snacks and water.
- Load up on that sunscreen and wear a hat.
- If you love biking, the park has biking tracks.
How to Reach Parque Senador Jefferson Peres
- Hire a Taxi to reach the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parque Senador Jefferson Peres Address: Avenida 7 De Setembro, 1546 | Centro, Manaus, Amazonas (Estado) 69005-141, Brasil, Brazil
- Parque Senador Jefferson Peres Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Parque Senador Jefferson Peres(preferred time): 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parque Senador Jefferson Peres: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
68.51% of people who visit Manaus include Parque Senador Jefferson Peres in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
67.57% of people start their Parque Senador Jefferson Peres visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parque Senador Jefferson Peres
54.05% of people prefer walking in order to reach Parque Senador Jefferson Peres
People normally club together Palacete Provincial and Meeting Of The Waters while planning their visit to Parque Senador Jefferson Peres.