Teatro AmazonasCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Eduardo Ribeiro, Centro, Manaus - AM, 69025-140, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-9236221880
- Ticket Price: 10 BRL
- Tags: Tour, Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Concert, Family And Kids, Opera House
Teatro Amazonas - Review
It wouldn’t be wrong to describe the Teatro Amazonas as the opera of the Amazon. This beautiful Renaissance styled opera house built in the 1800s stood as a sign of prosperity and rivalry of the Brazilian barons’ European counterparts, during the rubber boom.
The Teatro Amazonas is one of the prime locations of the Opera Festival held in April/May, it’s also home to the Amazonas Philharmonic Orchestra which perform and practice at the Teatro on a regular basis. Every Monday, there’re concerts and performances that are free for all, so if you can, catch a performance here. Guided tours are the only way to see the Teatro Amazonas, which take place every half an hour from 9 am.
Teatro Amazonas Information
- The only way to visit the Teatro Amazonas is through a guided tour.
- Half an hour tours are conducted every day between 9am and 4pm.
- Last entry for the tour is at 4pm.
- The Teatro does not conduct tours on Sundays.
How To reach Teatro Amazonas by Public Transport
- Rua Dez de Julho, 78 (bus stop).
Restaurants Near Teatro Amazonas
- Tambaqui Mania
- Churrascaria Bufalo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manaus before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manaus and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Teatro Amazonas
95% of people who visit Manaus include Teatro Amazonas in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.12% of people start their Teatro Amazonas visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Teatro Amazonas
92.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Teatro Amazonas
Teatro Amazonas Map
Teatro Amazonas Trips
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Manaus from Santa Luċija Football Club
Teatro Amazonas, Manaus Reviews
All QuestionsTeatro amazonas
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station