Top Historical Places in Manaus
Top Historical Activities in Manaus
Manaus is full of historically important monuments and is perhaps the best place to witness history unfold. The wonderful monuments and the rich history attached with the destination make Manaus one of Top Historical Destinations in the world. Manaus is a very historically important place and thus sees a lot of tourists every year. Whenever you are planning to visit a historical monument in Manaus or a place of historical significance, it is always good to know a little information about the place, its opening and closing times, the ideal duration of visit and the need of tour guide to visit the historical monuments of Manaus. Explore the historical monuments of Manaus with a guided tour or opt for in-depth information of its historical account, this Manaus guide is your go-to option for free. Move to things to do in Manaus page for the complete list of attractions and activities.
1 Reviews Duration: 4 hours
Learn about the 19th-century rubber boom in Manaus on this guided tour of the Museu do Seringal Vila Paraso (Rubber Museum)....
USD 105.99Book Now
Top Historical Manaus landmarks
Traverse through the finest landmarks and famous historical buildings of Manaus.
More Top Historical Places in Manaus
Types of Things To Do in Manaus
Find more attractions and places to visit in Manaus under these things to do categories.
- Cities Near Manaus
- Things to do in Porto Alegre
- Things to do in Campos Do Jordao
- Things to do in Armacao Dos Buzios
- Things to do in Foz Do Iguacu
- Things to do in Petropolis
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Natal
- Things to do in Fortaleza
- Things to do in Paraty
- Things to do in Salvador
- Other Top Cities On TripHobo
- Historical Places in Curitiba
- Historical Places in Brasilia
- Historical Places in Gramado
- Historical Places in Ouro preto
- Historical Places in Maceio
- Historical Places in Florianopolis
- Historical Places in balneario camboriu
- Historical Places in Bonito
- Historical Places in Aracaju
- Historical Places in Porto Seguro