Events and Festivals in Manchester
- Manchester Gay Pride Festival: The festival occurs during the Bank holiday August and is the longest running festival of its kind in the UK. At the end of the festival moving memorial service is held for those who have been lost. A lot of money is raised for charity making during the weekend.
Trip plans for Manchester
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Manchester
545 Views2 Days 1 NightTwo Days Trip To Manchester Filled With Art, Culture And GameBy: Marry Jones
363 Views1 DayManchester's Top Attractions In One Day - Family TripBy: Marry Jones
Manchester Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Manchester
Save 7%Manchester City FC Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Etihad Stadium17 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Etihad Stadium, the home stadium of Manchester City Football Club, and learn about the clubs...
Save 10%Manchester Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 1 Days
Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politic...
Save 7%Christmas in Manchester: Private Experience with a City HostNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Book a Local Host for a personalised Christmas itinerary in festive Manchester. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, ...
Save 4%Heart of the LakesNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
If youre short on time in the Lake District then we have got the ideal afternoon scenic tour for you. The tour will focus on ...
- Events & Festivals in Urmston
- Events & Festivals in Hyde
- Events & Festivals in Oldham
- Events & Festivals in Bramhall
- Events & Festivals in Hale Barns
- Events & Festivals in Irlam