Events and Festivals in Manchester
- Manchester Gay Pride Festival: The festival occurs during the Bank holiday August and is the longest running festival of its kind in the UK. At the end of the festival moving memorial service is held for those who have been lost. A lot of money is raised for charity making during the weekend.
Trip plans for Manchester
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Manchester
Manchester Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Manchester
Save 7%Manchester City FC Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Etihad Stadium17 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Etihad Stadium, the home stadium of Manchester City Football Club, and learn about the clubs...
Save 10%Manchester Private Airport Transfer to Manchester or LiverpoolNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Enjoy a Hassle-Free Arrival or Departure in Manchester with this Private Transfer Service. Meet your driver at Manchester Air...
Save 10%Manchester Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 1 Days
Known throughout the world as the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester has a proud history in science, politic...
Save 7%Private Walking Tour: Discover Manchester with a LocalNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
See a different side to Manchesterand get a local perspective on this private 2-hour walking tour. Ditch the travel guide and...
- Events & Festivals in Liverpool
- Events & Festivals in Chester
- Events & Festivals in Leeds
- Events & Festivals in Nottingham
- Events & Festivals in Llandudno
- Events & Festivals in Northampton
- Events & Festivals in Cambridge
- Events & Festivals in Bristol
- Events & Festivals in Bath
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Edinburgh
- Events & Festivals in St Andrews
- Events & Festivals in Plymouth
- Events & Festivals in Southampton