Manchester Townhall, Manchester
About Manchester Townhall, Manchester
Manchester Townhall, Manchester - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Town Hall, Albert Square, Manchester, Lancashire M60 2LA, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 6 GBP
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 20.1K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The “Townhall” of any city used to be the most important building in the city in old England. Manchester’s Townhall or the Manchester City Council, still remains to be a very important political station in the place. However, the building is as old and rustic as it gets, making it both an important state machinery and a huge tourist attraction.
This neo-gothic building with its single imposing clock-tower is an undoubted must see in Manchester. The brown building and the courtyard around it are certainly great places to take pictures but it is also worth the while to take a town hall tour. You will be able to book one through various local agencies and there are several packages to choose from. The interiors of the town hall make it completely worth the effort. The building is as rustic and well-preserved inside out so don’t miss it.
Another interesting time to visit this place is Christmas. A dainty little Christmas market is usually set up here where you can buy trinkets, souvenirs and other Christmas specialties.
Manchester Townhall Information
- It is better to book in advance as a limited number of people are allowed in every day.
Manchester Townhall Ticket Prices
- The ticket price is approximate and depends on the kind of tour you choose and where you book it from.
How To reach Manchester Townhall by Public Transport
- St Peter’s Square Station (Train)
Restaurants Near Manchester Townhall
- The Armenian Taverna
- Jack Spratt
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manchester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manchester and book an accommodation of your choice.
Manchester Townhall, Manchester Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hawksmoor Manchester
- Bbq Handmade Noodles King
- 58 High St
- Moose Coffee
- Home Sweet Home
- City Stop
- Koreana Restaurant
- Liverpool Cathedral
- Lakeside Pier - Windermere Lake Cruises
- Piccadilly Records
- Manchester Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Manchester
- What to See in 48 Hours in Manchester
- What to See in 72 Hours in Manchester
- How to Spend 5 Days in Manchester
- How to Spend 6 Days in Manchester
- How to Spend 7 Days in Manchester