How to Reach Mandalay - The Easiest Way to Reach Mandalay
HOW TO GET TO MANDALAY
- By Air: To reach Mandalay, you must reach Mandalay International Airport (MDL), which is located at around 1 hour distance from the city. From the airport, you can easily get buses and taxis to central Mandalay. The airport has been recently revamped and is laced with all modern facilities.
- By Train: If you are in the other big city of Myanmar such as Bagan or Yangon, you can easily get a train service to Mandalay. Trains are easily available and cost you less than any other means of transportation.
- By Bus: From big cities like Yangon and Bagan, you can easily get sleeper buses to Mandalay. You can also get buses from Inle Lake, Kalaw or Mid-Eastern Towns.
HOW TO GET AROUND MANDALAY
- By Bicycle: Riding around the city is the best way to explore the city of Mandalay. It is the fittest as well as the cheapest way.
- By Motorbike Taxis: Motorbike taxis are easily available throughout the city. However, they might cost you bit extra.
- By Trishaws: Trishaws are the USP of Asian cities. Perhaps the best and the most exotic way to explore Mandalay.
Are you looking for a Mandalay travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Mandalay from Nearby Cities
|Yangon to Mandalay||60.69 km||1 hour|
|Loikaw to Mandalay||128.12 km||2 hours 8 mins|
|Magway to Mandalay||128.53 km||2 hours 8 mins|
|Chiang mai to Mandalay||325.58 km||5 hours 25 mins|
|Nonthaburi to Mandalay||508.37 km||8 hours 28 mins|
|Bangkok to Mandalay||509.05 km||8 hours 29 mins|
|Petaling jaya to Mandalay||688.91 km||11 hours 28 mins|
|Kuala lumpur to Mandalay||692.97 km||11 hours 32 mins|
|Melaka to Mandalay||768.45 km||12 hours 48 mins|
|Singapore to Mandalay||932.75 km||15 hours 32 mins|