How to Reach Mandalay - The Easiest Way to Reach Mandalay
HOW TO GET TO MANDALAY
- By Air: To reach Mandalay, you must reach Mandalay International Airport (MDL), which is located at around 1 hour distance from the city. From the airport, you can easily get buses and taxis to central Mandalay. The airport has been recently revamped and is laced with all modern facilities.
- By Train: If you are in the other big city of Myanmar such as Bagan or Yangon, you can easily get a train service to Mandalay. Trains are easily available and cost you less than any other means of transportation.
- By Bus: From big cities like Yangon and Bagan, you can easily get sleeper buses to Mandalay. You can also get buses from Inle Lake, Kalaw or Mid-Eastern Towns.
HOW TO GET AROUND MANDALAY
- By Bicycle: Riding around the city is the best way to explore the city of Mandalay. It is the fittest as well as the cheapest way.
- By Motorbike Taxis: Motorbike taxis are easily available throughout the city. However, they might cost you bit extra.
- By Trishaws: Trishaws are the USP of Asian cities. Perhaps the best and the most exotic way to explore Mandalay.
Are you looking for a Mandalay travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Mandalay from Nearby Cities
|Loikaw to Mandalay||128.12 km||2 hours 8 mins|
|Magway to Mandalay||266.85 km||2 hours 44 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Mandalay
- How to reach Myanmar (burma)
- How to reach Ywangan
- How to reach Kyaw Zi
- How to reach Bagan
- How to reach New Bagan
- How to reach Nyaungshwe
- How to reach Sa Lay
- How to reach Kyaukhtu
- How to reach Yezin
- How to reach Yangon
- How to reach Thandwe
- How to reach Sittwe
- How to reach Myitkyina
- How to reach Hkadaung
- How to reach Leya