Jade MarketCurrently Open
- Address: 87th St, 39/40 Mandalay, Myanmar Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 1363 MMK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Myanmar is one of the top places to buy authentic Jade and the Jade Market is where you can buy freshly cut pieces. From beautiful jade bangles to Buddha statues, cabochon rocks and beautiful uncut varieties, the sheer shades of jade available here, will take your breath away.
Don’t forget to stop by at one of the local cafes in the market for a small bite to start your jade shopping spree again.
Jade Market Hours
- Open daily: 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (know that the cutting starts as early as 5.00 am!).
How to Reach Jade Market
- By Trishaw (cycle rickshaw)
- By hiring a Motorcycle Taxi
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Motorcycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mandalay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mandalay and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jade Market Address: 87th St, 39/40 Mandalay, Myanmar
- Jade Market Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Jade Market Price: 1363 MMK
- Best time to visit Jade Market(preferred time): 08:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jade Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.91% of people who visit Mandalay include Jade Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.21% of people start their Jade Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jade Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jade Market
People normally club together Yadana Pagoda and King Galon Gold Leaf Workshop while planning their visit to Jade Market.