Mandalay Hill486 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mandalay Hill, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
Being the source of the city’s name, the Mandalay Hill is where the famous Sutaungpyei Pagoda is located. The pagoda is known to fulfill any wishes of visitors. The beauty of the hill is in the beautiful attractions located around the hill while a walk to the summit itself is perfect for a small hike.
Treat yourself to the gorgeous sunset view from here.
Other highlights include:
- Sandamuni Pagoda
- Peshawar Relics kept in the hermit U Khanti's dazaung (hall)
Entrance Ticket Details For Mandalay Hill
- Admission prices of individual attractions vary.
Mandalay Hill Hours
- Recommended time of arrival: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Timings of individual attractions that come along the way vary.
How to Reach Mandalay Hill
- Train: At Mandalay Railway Station (around 10 kilometers away)
- By Trishaw (cycle rickshaw)
- By hiring a Motorcycle Taxi
- By Taxi
- By renting a Bicycle/ Motorcycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mandalay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mandalay and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.03% of people who visit Mandalay include Mandalay Hill in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
49.57% of people start their Mandalay Hill visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Mandalay Hill
81.25% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mandalay Hill