Mandalay Royal PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: Mandalay, Myanmar Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Architecture
The beautiful Mandalay Royal Palace is the last remaining palace of the royal family of Burma. Following the traditional Burmese style of architecture, the Mandalay Palace is now one of the most popular places to visit in the Burmese capital. The palace symbolises Mandalay and takes you back to the glamour that the royal palace once commanded. The palace is cordoned by 2 kilometre long walls, which form a perfect square around the building complex. A moat separates the palace from the wal Overall, it’s a beautiful experience into the history and culture of the place that truly reflects the Bermese values and heritage.
- Mandalay Royal Palace Address: Mandalay, Myanmar
- Mandalay Royal Palace Timing: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!