How to Reach Mandu - The Easiest Way to Reach Mandu
- By Plane: Nearest airport is at Indore (99 km), connected with Mumbai, Delhi and Bhopal.
- By Train: Regular bus services connect Mandu with Indore, Dhar, Mhow, Ratlam, Ujjain and Bhopal. Best season: July to March. Convenient railheads are Ratlam (124 km) on the Mumbai-Delhi main line and Indore (99 km).
- By Road: Car drivers will face a 95km trip from Indore - Pithampur - Ghatabillod - Labour - Dhar to Mandu.
- By Bus: Take a Bus from Indore to Dhar, and then from Dhar to Mandu.
- By Bike: Bikes and Scooters are practically the only way to get around. The fort is huge! 10km long and 15km wide. Rent them at the nearby village.
Are you looking for a Mandu travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Mandu from Nearby Cities
|Indore to Mandu||20.53 km||20 mins|
|Pune to Mandu||206.42 km||3 hours 26 mins|
|New delhi to Mandu||260.82 km||4 hours 20 mins|
|Mumbai to Mandu||298.82 km||4 hours 58 mins|
|Nagpur to Mandu||410.44 km||6 hours 50 mins|
|Jabalpur to Mandu||502.41 km||8 hours 22 mins|
|Dubai to Mandu||2242.12 km||37 hours 22 mins|
|Kenmore to Mandu||8090.88 km||134 hours 50 mins|
|Olivet to Mandu||8332.95 km||138 hours 52 mins|