How to Reach Manila, Philippines
The Easiest Way to Reach Manila
HOW TO GET TO MANILA
- By Air: The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is the Philippines´ primary international airport. There are several cheap flights from all across the world and especially the Asian subcontinent to Manila. There are a number of taxis and buses available at the airport that transfer passengers to Metro Manila. You can even rent a car at the airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND MANILA
- By Train: The eminent LRT(Light Rail Transit)is quick and dependable. It’s very well connected and offers an affordable option to get around the city.
- Taxis: Taxis can be found throughout the city and a single taxi can accommodate seven to ten people. The Starting rates are P25.
- Jeepneys: Jeepneys can be seen everywhere in the city and they are accessible 24 hours a day. These brilliantly coloured jeeps are adorned with adornments, ornamental horns and reflectors.
- Limousines: Limousines can be hired from all the major hotels. The rate for a limousine plus a driver is generally P2, 500 per day.
Are you looking for a Manila travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Manila
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manila. The most preferred mode of transport in Manila is Car.
Average distance: 12.45 km Average time: 57.81 min
Car 42%Driving 49.62 min Walking 2.48 min Waiting 0.95 min Overall average time for 13.2 kms 53.05 min
Walking 10%Walking 29.4 min Driving 12 min Train 5 min Bus 4 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 9.84 kms 51.4 min
Motorbike 2%Motorbike 90 min Overall average time for 29 kms 90 min
Tram/Streetcar 2%Tram 15 min Waiting 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 30 min
Bus/Trolleybus 18%Bus 55 min Waiting 10.67 min Walking 8 min Other 3.33 min Train 2.22 min Overall average time for 12.88 kms 79.22 min
Train/Metro 6%Train 23.33 min Waiting 10.67 min Walking 5.67 min Other 3.33 min Overall average time for 10.33 kms 43 min
Bike 2%Bike 35 min Overall average time for 8 kms 35 min
How to Reach Manila from Nearby Cities
|Caloocan City to Manila||3.14 km||3 mins|
|San Juan to Manila||6.08 km||6 mins|
|Mandaluyong to Manila||6.13 km||6 mins|
|South Cembo to Manila||7.95 km||7 mins|
|Pasay to Manila||8.01 km||22 mins|
|Cembo Gym to Manila||8.17 km||8 mins|
|Pasig to Manila||11.35 km||11 mins|
|Makati City to Manila||11.62 km||35 mins|
|Quezon City to Manila||12.23 km||41 mins|
|Cainta to Manila||21.65 km||56 mins|
- How to reach Makati City
- How to reach Malanday
- How to reach Naic
- How to reach Batangas Ii
- How to reach Tagaytay
- How to reach San Agustin
- How to reach Anilao Hill
- How to reach La Paz Victoria Road
- How to reach Dasol
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Baguio
- How to reach Alapan Street
- How to reach Bagabag
- How to reach Bogo City
- How to reach Talisay City
- How to reach Lumban
- How to reach Morong
- How to reach Camalig