How to Reach Manila
How to reach Manila
HOW TO GET TO MANILA
- By Air: The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is the Philippines´ primary international airport. There are several cheap flights from all across the world and especially the Asian subcontinent to Manila. There are a number of taxis and buses available at the airport that transfer passengers to Metro Manila. You can even rent a car at the airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND MANILA
- By Train: The eminent LRT(Light Rail Transit)is quick and dependable. It’s very well connected and offers an affordable option to get around the city.
- Taxis: Taxis can be found throughout the city and a single taxi can accommodate seven to ten people. The Starting rates are P25.
- Jeepneys: Jeepneys can be seen everywhere in the city and they are accessible 24 hours a day. These brilliantly coloured jeeps are adorned with adornments, ornamental horns and reflectors.
- Limousines: Limousines can be hired from all the major hotels. The rate for a limousine plus a driver is generally P2, 500 per day.
Modes of Transportation in Manila
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manila. The most preferred mode of transport in Manila is Car.
Average distance: 12.3 km Average time: 56.1 min
Car 42.55%Driving 47.6 min Walking 2.6 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 12.81 kms 51.2 min
Walking 10.64%Walking 29.4 min Driving 12 min Train 5 min Bus 4 min Waiting 1 min Overall average time for 9.84 kms 51.4 min
Motorbike 2.13%Motorbike 90 min Overall average time for 29 kms 90 min
Tram/Streetcar 2.13%Tram 15 min Waiting 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 3.5 kms 30 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.89%Bus 55.71 min Waiting 9.43 min Walking 8.14 min Other 4.29 min Train 2.86 min Overall average time for 13.41 kms 80.43 min
Train/Metro 6.38%Train 23.33 min Waiting 10.67 min Walking 5.67 min Other 3.33 min Overall average time for 10.33 kms 43 min
Bike 2.13%Bike 35 min Overall average time for 8 kms 35 min