Quiapo Church1714 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Quezon Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-27334434
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
The Minor Basilica of the The Black Nazarene is informally known as the Quiapo church. A popular pilgrimage for the devotees of the Black Nazarene which is said to be a miraculous black statue of Jesus Christ, the church holds prominence amongst the catholic churches of Philippines. A distinctive facade instantly catches visitor’s eyes with twisted Corinthian columns and beautiful big scrolls that are hard to miss.In January, the church holds a great feast called The Feast of the Black Nazarene which witnesses thousands of pilgrims who come to have a bite of the holy feast.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 3 days.
Quiapo Church Travel Tips
- Monday to Thursday: 5.00 am to 10.00 am (Every Hour); 12.15 pm, 5.00 pm, 6.00 pm.
- Friday: 4.00 am to 12.15 pm (Every Hour); 3.00 pm (Holy Hour); 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm (every hour).
- Saturday: 5.00 am to 10.00 am (Every Hour); 12.15 pm; 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Every Hour).
- Sunday: 5.00 am to 12.15 pm (Every Hour); 3.00 pm- Children's Mass (Misa Pro-Populo); 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Every Hour).
How to Reach Quiapo Church
- Nearest bus stop: Quiapo
- Nearest LRT: Carriedo station
- Golden Bluebird Restaurant
- Amys Restaurant
- OBE Sing along & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.83% of people who visit Manila include Quiapo Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
46.88% of people start their Quiapo Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Quiapo Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quiapo Church