Quiapo ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Quezon Boulevard, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-27334434
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Quiapo Church - Review
The Minor Basilica of the The Black Nazarene is informally known as the Quiapo church. A popular pilgrimage for the devotees of the Black Nazarene which is said to be a miraculous black statue of Jesus Christ, the church holds prominence amongst the catholic churches of Philippines. A distinctive facade instantly catches visitor’s eyes with twisted Corinthian columns and beautiful big scrolls that are hard to miss.In January, the church holds a great feast called The Feast of the Black Nazarene which witnesses thousands of pilgrims who come to have a bite of the holy feast.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 3 days.
Quiapo Church Information
- Monday to Thursday: 5.00 am to 10.00 am (Every Hour); 12.15 pm, 5.00 pm, 6.00 pm.
- Friday: 4.00 am to 12.15 pm (Every Hour); 3.00 pm (Holy Hour); 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm (every hour).
- Saturday: 5.00 am to 10.00 am (Every Hour); 12.15 pm; 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Every Hour).
- Sunday: 5.00 am to 12.15 pm (Every Hour); 3.00 pm- Children's Mass (Misa Pro-Populo); 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm (Every Hour).
How To reach Quiapo Church by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop: Quiapo
- Nearest LRT: Carriedo station
Restaurants Near Quiapo Church
- Golden Bluebird Restaurant
- Amys Restaurant
- OBE Sing along & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Quiapo Church
95% of people who visit Manila include Quiapo Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.12% of people start their Quiapo Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Quiapo Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quiapo Church
Quiapo Church Map
Quiapo Church Trips
Quiapo Church, Manila Reviews
Beautiful interior just too much crowded and hot. Had the opportunity to attend the mass and it was really heart warming!
#philippines #quiapo #church is a #tourist #destination for #devotees and #believers #blacknazarene #miraculous #family #vacation #phonephotography📱 #travelphotography #travelgram #travelblog #travelblogger #doyourtravel #diytravel #travelmore #goexplore #wanderlust #roamtheplanet #amazingplanet
I've been here one time with my best friend its a big church, I really wanted to go here on a weekdays.
Loved this historical and spiritual place. You have to watch out to your personal belongings including cellphone. No display of expensive jewelries, watches, and personal belongings please, thieves and snatchers are just around.
The church itself is probably a must-visit of you're a devotee of the religion or of architectural beauty. The area though where it is situated is rough and jam packed with church goers and fresh food shoppers so beware of pick pocketers.
All QuestionsQuiapo church
- Casinò Riviera SRL
- D-Segno Di Scotto Antonino
- Top Group SRL
- Regia Bar SAS Di Zhou Fa & C.
- Italia 90 Amusement Parks SAS Di Viviani Stefano & C.
- Parco Pubblico
- Camper 2000 SRL
- Parrocchia S. Andrea Apostolo
- Museo Della Zampogna
- Municipio Di Scapoli
- Parrocchia San Giorgio Martire
- Lancellotti Maria
- Biblioteca Joseph And Mary Agostine