Rizal ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-23027381
- Ticket Price: 50 PHP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Monument, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Rizal Park, Manila
Heart moving and incredibly beautiful, Rizal Park is Philippines’ dedication to its national hero Jose Rizal. The Park is great for atmospheric walks and a quality time with family and friends. Spread out over approximately 60 acres of greens, the Park boasts of ornamental gardens, ponds and heroic statues of some of the most celebrated people in Philippines. All around the park, visitors get a brush with history as they pass the glorious Rizal monument and the site where Rizal was executed. It’s touching to see the chronology of events that preceded his execution, especially the granite stone inscribed with his last farewell.
Rizal Park Information
- The new visitors centre at the park's Kalaw Ave entrance has a good map detailing the park's attractions and info for upcoming events.
Rizal Park Ticket Prices
- 50% discount applies to students with valid ids, escorts to the aged, children and disabled.
- Fees for guided tours: 10 PHP.
Rizal Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Schedule for guided tours: 9 am to 5 pm.
- Schedule of English Presentations on Wednesday and Sunday evenings: 8 pm to 8.30 pm.
How To reach Rizal Park by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop: Kalaw Avenue
- Nearest metro line: United nation Avenue
Restaurants Near Rizal Park
- Jr’s Pizza
- Kinsei Music Lounge & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Rizal Park
95% of people who visit Manila include Rizal Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.97% of people start their Rizal Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rizal Park
89.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rizal Park
Rizal Park Map
Rizal Park Trips
Rizal Park, Manila Reviews
If you value patriotism, visit this place. To be honest, the area is very well maintained. From the grass, shrubs and other plants are well trimmed. The area is very clean. The statue itself is not accessible to be touched or what. I understand it since some people may forget that this is a national park and needs to be catered securely. There are security personnel in the area.
This is a wonderful place to come. Even when crowded, there is still open space to be explored. Like the national mall in Washington D.C. or Grant Park in Chicago, Luneta Park stretches for quite a distance. Every time I am there, there are new things to see and new places to explore. There are water light shows, Chinese gardens, open places to play Frisbee or fly kites, and lots of photo ops. This is a safe place for tourists. It is a must see if you come visit the Philippines.
One of the best park in Manila. It is best during nighttime where the viewing of dancing fountain takes place. It's an open field and the air is still good to breathe. You can bring your food and do your mini- picnic here. Just be responsible with your waste please =)
Love the place it's makes me feel like even I'm away from home it really feels like your in your home world class and excellent job maintaining the cleanliness and always make sure the security of all person's who visited the park like American they love at the first sight more power and more years to come and I recommend it to all my friends God Bless
It is a nice place to hang-on even if your alone and just want to have peace of mind. Don't forget to bring umbrellas and bottled waters. Best time to be here is afternoon (around 3 pm onwards)
All QuestionsRizal park
- Springdale Country Club
- State Of Arkansas
- First Marsallese Full Gospel Church
- Phillips Chapel Free Will Bapt
- Christian Science Society Of Springdale
- Signature Bowl
- Victory Free Will Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church Of Springdale
- Spring Creek Apartments
- Springdale United Baptist
- Faith Regular Baptist Church
- Lutheran Church Salem Missouri Synod
- Heritage Monuments
- Xk Curtainwall Specialists
- Arts Center Of The Ozarks